WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps that provide excellent communication between the users. It is simple and yet faster for the users to use the WhatsApp which can provide excellent messaging features installed from this one. Everything is quite handy and thus providing best things to undertake the features for using it efficiently. If you run Dual SIM on your mobile phone, you might be willing to enjoy two WhatsApp for usage and have worth communication between the groups.
If you want to run two WhatsApp accounts in One Phone, you have to use the Multi-user feature offered by the Android Lollipop OS and other custom ROMs. Some of the steps are available for installing the two Whatsapp accounts quickly. There are different methods available which allow you to run two Whatsapp accounts in one phone.
Check: Best Android Launcher Apps
How To Run Two WhatsApp Accounts in One Phone
At first, you need to add the Multi-user in Android Lollipop based Smartphone. You have to go to settings and click on the Users and then Add user.
After the account creation for new user, it provides complete details to setup to show the new user preference
The notification bar should be pulled down and switch to the new user. It needs to click a new user icon for joining another account of the user.
Once you turned to a new user, you will provide with new phone interface with default phone settings.
Now, you may install WhatsApp in the new user mode
After the installation process over, you can download Whatsapp and enter the details.
On the other hand, the SwitchMe is an Android App for allowing two separate Whatsapp accounts on the single phone. But, it needs your Android device to be rooted and install it. It allows accessing multiple user accounts on a single phone and needs to root for accessing it. Moreover, the user cannot access with their current profile also turns to another account.
You need to follow simple steps for creating two accounts for your phone.
- At first, root Android phone device.
- Confirm whether the Whatsapp is correctly installed
- After that, the user has to install SwitchMe Multiple Accounts on your Smartphone
- Run this mode and grant the user to access the WhatsApp to sign in new user
- Now, create the user profile in SwitchMe app and set as administrator account all current apps.
- With the use of the different name, you can create an account on tapping on the Create Profile Button in SwitchMe app.
- Now, your Smartphone works automatically, and once it is ready to use, you have to install the Whatsapp from Google Play Store and register with a different phone number.
- Besides, the user has to install OG Whatsapp in your phone and asks your mobile number install from the account. It is imperative that you do not give the old WhatsApp number and click the new name to install it.
You can use OG Whatsapp account with an old mobile number and back up the conversation and see with new WhatsApp account. It is clearly understood that the users can use the two WhatsApp accounts in the single phone and have better access to step by step process. It does not provide any risks on picking the two accounts in a single phone and uses different methods to access the WhatsApp in a simple manner. As per the requirement, you have to install the Whatsapp from the software app from online and use it for different accounts in accessing the accounts quickly.